The W9M Series furnace can be installed in upflow or horizontal applications and can be easily converted for downflow applications. The compact cabinet height of only 33" makes the unit perfect for basements, closets, attics, garages and commercial applications. the furnace is air conditioning ready with an adjustable speed blower motor for maximum comfort. All units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe, dependable and economical operation. These furnaces are designed for both residential and commercial installations and make a great choice when replacing a furnace in a residence, apartment, or rental property. The condensing gas furnace may be installed as a single pipe system, using indoor air for combustion, or as a 2-pipe sealed combustion system, bringing in fresh outdoor air for combustion. Since the flue gases are at a much lower temperature, the furnace may be vented vertically or horizontally with schedule 40 PVC or ABS pipe.
10-Year Limited Parts Warranty*
LIFETIME Heat Exchanger Warranty
*Please Note:To qualify for the extended 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty, the unit must be registered online at www.upgproductregistration.comwithin 90 days of purchase for replacement or closing for new home construction. Otherwise, the standard 5-Year Limited Parts Warranty is in effect.
- Natural gas ready, may be field converted to LP Gas (Propane) with optional conversion kit (LP 347)
- Multi-positional design with compact cabinet height of 33 inches
- Minimal conversion for downflow application (additional clearance needed for venting)
- Control board with high level self-diagnostics and fault code displays to save time on servicing and troubleshooting
- Electronic hot surface ignition increases safety and efficiency
- Direct Drive, Permanently Lubricated Blower Motor has adjustable speed to maximize comfort level
- Induced combustion system with in-shot main burners for quiet, efficient operation
- Horizontal and vertical venting w/PVC pipe
- High tech tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger, with stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
- Energy Star® Compliant
Approved for use in California
Not Certified for Mobile Home use